- REINSA railway operation telephone system
- The REINSA railway telephone system, is a solution for voice communications between trackside telephones and the station or control centre, and between the station and the control centre. In Spain, these systems have been installed in more than 1000 stations of the network of the main railway infrastructure operators, including ADIF.
- TSOIP and T2SIP are designed to allow this type of operational telephone services to be implemented over IP networks.
- SUPREM is the remote management and monitoring platform that makes it possible to reduce the maintenance costs of this solution.
- AGUTERM and AGUTERM+ point heating solution
- Aguterm and Aguterm+ have been developed in response to the need to improve the energy efficiency, monitoring, remote management, and availability of point switches during the winter.
- RAILROX level crossing system
- RAILROX is a level-crossing protection system entirely developed by Revenga Smart Solutions to comply with the latest ADIF specifications in terms of cost savings in the acquisition phase and energy savings during the operations phase.